Hi new to forum, would you please tell me how I add I photo in topic. I wanted to insert photo of something I made.
Thank You
Adding photos to topics
Moderator: admin
If you have some web space with your ISP (Internet connection) then you can upload your photo there and then link to it in here.
There are two ways of doing that - either with a hyperlink (URL) button or with the Image button (Img). More info on that can be found in the Forum FAQ link above (next to Search) under "Formatting and Topic Types" - "Can I post Images?"
If you don't have anywhere you can host it there are some free one like photobucket.com, putpic.com and .icbonanza.com. We have not tried any of these so please read all the terms and conditions they have on their sites. There are also lots of others out there - can anyone suggest some they have actually used please.
There are two ways of doing that - either with a hyperlink (URL) button or with the Image button (Img). More info on that can be found in the Forum FAQ link above (next to Search) under "Formatting and Topic Types" - "Can I post Images?"
If you don't have anywhere you can host it there are some free one like photobucket.com, putpic.com and .icbonanza.com. We have not tried any of these so please read all the terms and conditions they have on their sites. There are also lots of others out there - can anyone suggest some they have actually used please.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
- tessycol74
- .

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 18 Oct 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Liverpool
Adding Photos to topics
Thanks Carole. I will see what I can find.
