Adding photos to topics

Have you a general question about how the Dianne's Knitting Yarns site is used? Ask it here.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
tessycol74
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Oct 2009 11:05 am
Location: Liverpool

Adding photos to topics

Post by tessycol74 »

Hi new to forum, would you please tell me how I add I photo in topic. I wanted to insert photo of something I made.

Thank You
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

If you have some web space with your ISP (Internet connection) then you can upload your photo there and then link to it in here.

There are two ways of doing that - either with a hyperlink (URL) button or with the Image button (Img). More info on that can be found in the Forum FAQ link above (next to Search) under "Formatting and Topic Types" - "Can I post Images?"

If you don't have anywhere you can host it there are some free one like photobucket.com, putpic.com and .icbonanza.com. We have not tried any of these so please read all the terms and conditions they have on their sites. There are also lots of others out there - can anyone suggest some they have actually used please.
User avatar
tessycol74
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Oct 2009 11:05 am
Location: Liverpool

Adding Photos to topics

Post by tessycol74 »

Thanks Carole. I will see what I can find.
Post Reply