If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.
Moderators: admin , lulu , Dianne
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 04 May 2008 11:23 pm
Hii guys
Its been ages since I have been around, its been a tough 6 months at my house. But I hope you are all ok and just wanted to say hello to you all.
I have really missed chatting to you all,
Liz and Bee I hope your both well.
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 05 May 2008 11:16 am
Hi Zoe
Good to see you back online. Sorry that its been a tough time time at home. I hope all's well now.
Take care Liz
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 05 May 2008 11:36 am
Hi Liz
Its nice to be back,
Had a family death in Nov, and my we found out our youngest is autistic. Which has been a nightmare, he is really hard work.
But hopefully things should get better !
Zoe
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 05 May 2008 11:41 am
Sorry for your loss Zoe.
Liz x
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 05 May 2008 04:07 pm
Hi Zoe,welcome back,sorry for your loss.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 05 May 2008 04:20 pm
Thanks guys, x
Janet
.....
Posts: 113 Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex
Post
by Janet » 07 May 2008 10:51 am
Hi
Sorry about your troubles. Hope things will look up soon.
I have worked with a number of autistic children so I feel for you. Once you get more used to it I am sure things will improve.
Janet
knittingnanny
.
Posts: 8 Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham
Post
by knittingnanny » 07 May 2008 10:36 pm
Hi Zoe, i am new here, but even so i am sorry to hear about the last few nasty months. I hope things continue to improve for you