Hello...been a while

If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.

Moderators: admin, lulu, Dianne

Post Reply
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Hello...been a while

Post by Beanie »

Hii guys

Its been ages since I have been around, its been a tough 6 months at my house. But I hope you are all ok and just wanted to say hello to you all.

I have really missed chatting to you all,

Liz and Bee I hope your both well.
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Zoe

Good to see you back online. Sorry that its been a tough time time at home. I hope all's well now.

Take care Liz
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi Liz

Its nice to be back,

Had a family death in Nov, and my we found out our youngest is autistic. Which has been a nightmare, he is really hard work.

But hopefully things should get better !

Zoe
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Sorry for your loss Zoe.

Liz x
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi Zoe,welcome back,sorry for your loss.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Thanks guys, x
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hi, welcome back. Sorry to hear you've had a hard few months.
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi

Sorry about your troubles. Hope things will look up soon.
I have worked with a number of autistic children so I feel for you. Once you get more used to it I am sure things will improve.

Janet
knittingnanny
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham

Post by knittingnanny »

Hi Zoe, i am new here, but even so i am sorry to hear about the last few nasty months. I hope things continue to improve for you Image
Image

Image
Post Reply