SR Kertzer patterns

If you have any general craft questions please ask here.

If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
knocker1606
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 11:19 am
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK

SR Kertzer patterns

Post by knocker1606 »

I am trying to get hold of a specific pattern by SR KErtzer. I have tried my local knitting shop with no luck and I was wondering if there is a website I can use to get it?
Sara Norris
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

We do a couple of the SRK patterns on the James C.Brett Home page.

However a quick go on Google came up with http://www.kertzer.com/ at the number one slot :?
knocker1606
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 11:19 am
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK

SRK pattern

Post by knocker1606 »

Thanks for that tip unfortunately I have alread y been on the kertzer website which is American and you can't order the patterns directly from them and it doesn't look like there's a local agent in my area.
Sara Norris
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

If you email them they may be able to come to some arrangement - I know we have had other customers email them but don't know the outcome. info@kertzer.com
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Maybe if you email them they would let you have a list of stockists in the US. I have found American stores quite helpful at mailing patterns if they sell online.
ImageImage
aron123
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 Sep 2014 12:13 pm

Post by aron123 »

Thanks for share,....
Post Reply