SR Kertzer patterns
Moderator: admin
-
knocker1606
- .

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 28 Feb 2008 11:19 am
- Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK
SR Kertzer patterns
I am trying to get hold of a specific pattern by SR KErtzer. I have tried my local knitting shop with no luck and I was wondering if there is a website I can use to get it?
Sara Norris
We do a couple of the SRK patterns on the James C.Brett Home page.
However a quick go on Google came up with http://www.kertzer.com/ at the number one slot
However a quick go on Google came up with http://www.kertzer.com/ at the number one slot
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
-
knocker1606
- .

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 28 Feb 2008 11:19 am
- Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK
SRK pattern
Thanks for that tip unfortunately I have alread y been on the kertzer website which is American and you can't order the patterns directly from them and it doesn't look like there's a local agent in my area.
Sara Norris
If you email them they may be able to come to some arrangement - I know we have had other customers email them but don't know the outcome. info@kertzer.com
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk



