If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.
Have a look around and you may want to join a few forums that may interest you. I have joined a few forums and I am also involved in a few swaps. It is a nice way to make friends too.
I am Beeknitter on ravelry. I will send you a message.
The older a person becomes, the more closely he communicates. Typically, contacts consist of a couple of school or student friends and those with whom you work. Therefore, I agree with the previous speaker that it is worth developing this outlook and joining different forums to discuss different topics.
Last edited by fertooos on 11 Dec 2020 03:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.