If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.
Moderators: admin , lulu , Dianne
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 17 Jan 2008 08:33 am
Does anyone else go on Ravelry?Its very addictive,i am grant42 on there.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Knitwit
..
Posts: 12 Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire
Post
by Knitwit » 17 Jan 2008 10:15 am
I've not heard of it. What is it?
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 17 Jan 2008 03:07 pm
You sign up and wait for your invite,then when you get it you can pick friends,join forums,put your knitting/crochet projects on and also comment on peoples projects.
Here is the link
https://www.ravelry.com/
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Knitwit
..
Posts: 12 Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire
Post
by Knitwit » 18 Jan 2008 12:49 pm
I've signed up - just got to wait now
karinmackk
..
Posts: 14 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:14 am
Location: highlands
Post
by karinmackk » 22 Jan 2008 10:40 am
you've got me interested, I'm now waiting for my invite
thanks
karin
Knitwit
..
Posts: 12 Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire
Post
by Knitwit » 29 Jan 2008 09:51 pm
I've got my invite now and I've been looking at it - looks good so far.
I am knittermum on there if anyone wants to send me a message!
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 30 Jan 2008 08:42 am
Have added you to my friends,thanks for adding me
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Titch
..
Posts: 13 Joined: 02 Feb 2008 12:45 am
Location: In the wool stash
Post
by Titch » 02 Feb 2008 12:56 am
That looks really interesting will have to sign up to that too
Knitwit
..
Posts: 12 Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire
Post
by Knitwit » 02 Feb 2008 05:19 pm
Watch it though - it's really easy to let it cut into your knitting time!!!
bee
....
Posts: 57 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:
Post
by bee » 03 Feb 2008 01:28 pm
I am going to sign up too.
How exciting.
Bee
bee
....
Posts: 57 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:
Post
by bee » 03 Feb 2008 01:33 pm
I now await my invitation.
Bee
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 04 Feb 2008 08:21 am
Knitwit wrote: Watch it though - it's really easy to let it cut into your knitting time!!!
Yes it sure does,i dont get much knitting done only at night when hubby is on the laptop.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 04 Feb 2008 09:27 am
I signed up over the weekend and I'm just waiting now...
knittingmummy
..
Posts: 19 Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:
Post
by knittingmummy » 07 Feb 2008 10:31 pm
Yes I am on there my name is Mandymosey. We have both already added each other as friends.
I shall be looking for others from this forum now.
jane
....
Posts: 86 Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby
Post
by jane » 11 Feb 2008 08:42 pm
It was advertised in this month's Simply Knitting too - I'll have to go and have a look