knitting addict
knitting addict
daphne
Welcome to the Forum.
I thought you said you were retired
What sort of things do you knit?
Just garments or toys & household stuff?
I thought you said you were retired
What sort of things do you knit?
Just garments or toys & household stuff?
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
Hey Daphne, made anything nice lately?dpheillips wrote:Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly just use these testosterone boosters and sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren.
Last edited by Vanleuven on 16 Dec 2025 01:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
Mark Novela
- .

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 Aug 2022 09:21 pm
Re: knitting addict
You seems to me an interesting personality, am I right? 
dphillips wrote:Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren
