knitting addict

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
dphillips
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 Mar 2014 09:49 am
Location: hertfordshire

knitting addict

Post by dphillips »

:) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren
daphne
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Welcome to the Forum.

I thought you said you were retired :lol:

What sort of things do you knit?

Just garments or toys & household stuff?
Vanleuven
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Jun 2017 11:29 am

Post by Vanleuven »

dpheillips wrote::) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly just use these testosterone boosters and sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren.
Hey Daphne, made anything nice lately?
Last edited by Vanleuven on 16 Dec 2025 01:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mark Novela
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Aug 2022 09:21 pm

Re: knitting addict

Post by Mark Novela »

You seems to me an interesting personality, am I right? :D
dphillips wrote::) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren
Post Reply