Baby Bib

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Baby Bib

Post by Northernknitter »

Image

I've just finished this and I love it, it is soo cute :) The pattern is from the blog Crochet Cafe Patterns. It should have a dummy attached to the trunk but I'm not sure if I'm going to put it on.
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

It is sooo cute! :D
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

That is great. Personally I wouldn't put the dummy on as I am not a follower of those, maybe just leave that to the new owner's mum. :!:
ImageImage
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

That is so cute!!!
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Thaks everyone :) I have decided to leave the dummy off. :)
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

That is so sweet.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Is it for anyone special :?:
ImageImage
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

No it's not for anyone in particular, although I have a friend who is expecting a baby in November so I will probably give it to her :)
bumper_55
..
..
Posts: 10
Joined: 23 Jul 2008 11:24 am

Post by bumper_55 »

That's really nice. I haven't tried crochet - maybe I should give it a go.
Jane
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Your friend wil love it, it is so unusual, nice to give a present that is different.
ImageImage
Post Reply