In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.
Moderator: admin
Northernknitter
....
Posts: 93 Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm
Post
by Northernknitter » 19 Jul 2008 03:21 pm
I've just finished this and I love it, it is soo cute
The pattern is from the blog Crochet Cafe Patterns. It should have a dummy attached to the trunk but I'm not sure if I'm going to put it on.
janine
.....
Posts: 105 Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm
Post
by janine » 19 Jul 2008 10:25 pm
It is sooo cute!
Flystitch
....
Posts: 75 Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames
Post
by Flystitch » 20 Jul 2008 09:36 am
That is great. Personally I wouldn't put the dummy on as I am not a follower of those, maybe just leave that to the new owner's mum.
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 20 Jul 2008 10:14 am
That is so cute!!!
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 24 Jul 2008 08:33 am
That is so sweet.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Flystitch
....
Posts: 75 Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames
Post
by Flystitch » 24 Jul 2008 10:17 pm
Is it for anyone special
Northernknitter
....
Posts: 93 Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm
Post
by Northernknitter » 31 Jul 2008 08:51 pm
No it's not for anyone in particular, although I have a friend who is expecting a baby in November so I will probably give it to her
bumper_55
..
Posts: 10 Joined: 23 Jul 2008 11:24 am
Post
by bumper_55 » 01 Aug 2008 03:38 pm
That's really nice. I haven't tried crochet - maybe I should give it a go.
Jane
Flystitch
....
Posts: 75 Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames
Post
by Flystitch » 03 Aug 2008 10:13 am
Your friend wil love it, it is so unusual, nice to give a present that is different.