Search found 4 matches

by janeym
11 Feb 2017 12:49 pm
Forum: Unusual Knitting
Topic: Pet socks
Replies: 0
Views: 5401

Pet socks

I want toknit socks for cats and dogs recovering from treatment and surgery. Can't find a pattern on free websites so asking if anyone out there can help I would be grateful. Happy for four needle knitting or two. Its for Blue Cross so its in a good cause.

Thanks
Janeym
by janeym
12 Oct 2010 02:17 pm
Forum: Knitting
Topic: SIRDAR SNUGGLY ARAN
Replies: 1
Views: 6963

SIRDAR SNUGGLY ARAN

I have just found two balls of this wool in my stash which I had forgotten about :oops: I have tried to find it online but cannot get any. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? I have had it for about a year or so and think it must be discontinued, although I don't know why, it's lovely for ...
by janeym
15 Feb 2010 01:50 pm
Forum: Customer Reviews
Topic: Sirdar patterns
Replies: 17
Views: 30097

SIRDAR

A bit late now but I ordered some Bamboo in a sale for a friend to knit a cardi for her granddaughter. Ordered 4 balls. She rang me in a panic to ask if I could order her two more balls. As her granddaughter is approaching 3 I thought 6 balls too much but said I would get them for her. They didn't ...
by janeym
12 Feb 2010 11:23 am
Forum: Knitting
Topic: PATTERN CHANGE
Replies: 2
Views: 7325

PATTERN CHANGE

I have a Sirdar Denim chunky pattern for a ladies jacket with cable on the fronts. I have made this once and wondered if I could do it again without the cable.Would there be less sts if the fronts were not in cable. Does anyone know whether more stitches are called for with a cable than if you were ...