SIRDAR SNUGGLY ARAN

If you have any questions about knitting please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
janeym
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2009 08:16 am
Location: Wales

SIRDAR SNUGGLY ARAN

Post by janeym »

I have just found two balls of this wool in my stash which I had forgotten about :oops: I have tried to find it online but cannot get any. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? I have had it for about a year or so and think it must be discontinued, although I don't know why, it's lovely for baby knitting.
Janeym
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Is it Sirdar Supersoft Toddler/Baby Aran? This yarn seems to be called various different variations of the name :wink:

What are the codes on the ball band? The yarn type usually starts with an F for Sirdar yarns.
Post Reply