The Baby Blanket Book

Did you buy a Pattern Book that you absolutely loved? Or brought a yarn which fell to bits? Write a review for others to view here.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

The Baby Blanket Book

Post by bee »

I purchased this book two weeks and I must say I love it as the designs are simple and appear to be quick to do. There is one design that I know I will be able to do with practice but not at the moment is the crocheted blanket. I am still a beginner with crochet but I do love it and friends who have seen the nook have chosen a few designs that they would like me to knit in the future.

Bee :D
wiangube
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Dec 2007 07:40 pm
Location: Maryland

Post by wiangube »

Hi bee,

Where did you get it? I've been looking for a good baby blankets source, and so far have only found this:

http://www.babyblankets.com
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

I think this is probably the one put please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Sirdar Baby Blankets Book
Post Reply