Clover Soft touch crochet hooks

Did you buy a Pattern Book that you absolutely loved? Or brought a yarn which fell to bits? Write a review for others to view here.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Clover Soft touch crochet hooks

Post by Janet »

I have bought one of these in size 5.5mm. I am using in to make a rug in handicraft cotton. It really is very good.

It doesn't feel soft exactly but it is the shape of the handle that is so good. It is wide and flattened plastic with a slightly soft pad where you put your thumb. The hook itself is metal coated in a copper coloured finish. It really does take the hand pain and stress out of crocheting.

I will definately get more in other sizes as I need them. :lol:

Janet
Post Reply