Hi there

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
kazmac
.
.
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Jan 2012 07:10 pm

Hi there

Post by kazmac »

Hiya.
I'm Karen and I live in Scotland with my hubby, two daughters and lots of pets - rats, guinea pigs, african pygmy hedgehogs and the dog!

I've been a keen knitter for a few years now. I used to knit lots for the girls when they were small, but they're 20 and 15 now, so not so keen to wear hand knits!
But I've knitted toys for years and particularly like knitting Jean Greenhowe toys, with a few Alan Dart items too - my husband and father-in-law are keen sailors and each have one of Alan's pirates!
I've recently found a few gorgeous dolly & teddy patterns on Etsy, so have projects galore for this year so far!
So thank goodness for Dianne's knitting yarns ...... :D
Always regret the things you've done, not the things you haven't done!
Post Reply