Page 1 of 1

hello

Posted: 02 Dec 2010 09:24 pm
by SHIRLS1966
hi everyone from a rather snowy cumbernauld. i'm a granny who should be getting a few bits done for my next grandchild to be but here i am, procrastinating!

Posted: 15 Dec 2010 05:18 pm
by Janet
Hi Shirls1966

Have you decided what to make yet?

Some of the new baby yarns are just yummy.

Janet

Posted: 15 Dec 2010 08:52 pm
by SHIRLS1966
hi Janet, I decided on a wee v neck cardi wi a diamond patt all over and a cable on each side of the front. Just using some white from my stash, but I've just received some wondersoft in lilac tones that I'll use for my grand-daughter. It feels so soft. What's on your pins? do you have a speciality? nice to talk, shirls

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 07:36 pm
by Janet
Hi Shirls

The cardi sounds good. Sorry to have been quiet for so long. Been difficult here with very poorly dog that finally died last weekend.
Very down as you can imagine.

I knit most everything but especially finer yarns. At the moment I am knitting myself a cardi in Stylecraft Life Dk Prints. It is knitting up with a very interesting colour splash effect.

Janet

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 12:44 pm
by jonnblaze
I've just received some wondersoft in lilac tones that I'll use for my grand-daughter. It feels so soft. What's on your pins?