hello

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
SHIRLS1966
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 03:38 pm
Location: cumbernauld

hello

Post by SHIRLS1966 »

hi everyone from a rather snowy cumbernauld. i'm a granny who should be getting a few bits done for my next grandchild to be but here i am, procrastinating!
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Shirls1966

Have you decided what to make yet?

Some of the new baby yarns are just yummy.

Janet
SHIRLS1966
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 03:38 pm
Location: cumbernauld

Post by SHIRLS1966 »

hi Janet, I decided on a wee v neck cardi wi a diamond patt all over and a cable on each side of the front. Just using some white from my stash, but I've just received some wondersoft in lilac tones that I'll use for my grand-daughter. It feels so soft. What's on your pins? do you have a speciality? nice to talk, shirls
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Shirls

The cardi sounds good. Sorry to have been quiet for so long. Been difficult here with very poorly dog that finally died last weekend.
Very down as you can imagine.

I knit most everything but especially finer yarns. At the moment I am knitting myself a cardi in Stylecraft Life Dk Prints. It is knitting up with a very interesting colour splash effect.

Janet
jonnblaze
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Jul 2013 12:41 pm
Location: Canada

Post by jonnblaze »

I've just received some wondersoft in lilac tones that I'll use for my grand-daughter. It feels so soft. What's on your pins?
Post Reply