Page 1 of 1

Filet Crochet - table runner

Posted: 09 Dec 2009 06:05 pm
by BryonyC
This is a project that I did in 2007. My sister fell in love with it so I am going to do it again for her birthday in the spring along with place mats with the birth flowers for her (also daffodil), her husband and her 5 children. I will post them when the set is finished.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16190225@N ... otostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16190225@N ... otostream/

Posted: 09 Dec 2009 09:44 pm
by admin
I LOVE fillet Crochet.

Dianne will kill me for telling you this - but - when I was about 15 I started one of a horse. I tended to start things and not finish them (still do) so Dianne pulled it down for something else - I was heart broken. Never forgiven her :evil:

Posted: 09 Dec 2009 10:16 pm
by janine
That is so beautiful! You must be very proud of it! :D

Posted: 04 Jan 2010 11:11 pm
by Janet
That looks really good.

I have done some filet crochet in the past. Not as big as your runner though. A small cafe curtain and some book marks.

Well done.

Janet.