Filet Crochet - table runner

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
BryonyC
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Nov 2009 05:59 pm
Location: Exmouth

Filet Crochet - table runner

Post by BryonyC »

This is a project that I did in 2007. My sister fell in love with it so I am going to do it again for her birthday in the spring along with place mats with the birth flowers for her (also daffodil), her husband and her 5 children. I will post them when the set is finished.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16190225@N ... otostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16190225@N ... otostream/
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

I LOVE fillet Crochet.

Dianne will kill me for telling you this - but - when I was about 15 I started one of a horse. I tended to start things and not finish them (still do) so Dianne pulled it down for something else - I was heart broken. Never forgiven her :evil:
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

That is so beautiful! You must be very proud of it! :D
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

That looks really good.

I have done some filet crochet in the past. Not as big as your runner though. A small cafe curtain and some book marks.

Well done.

Janet.
Post Reply