Page 1 of 1
Bob the builder
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 09:35 pm
by ann
Hi
I am looking for a knitting pattern for Bob the builder, I want to knit the toy for my grandsons Christmas any help would be appreciated.
thanks
ann
Posted: 24 Oct 2009 03:11 pm
by shadesofwhite
http://www.laughinghens.com/knitting-fo ... sp?Id=9619
Found this I don't know whether this helps or not but it's worth a try, I will keep looking for you though.

Posted: 24 Oct 2009 03:14 pm
by shadesofwhite
Posted: 24 Oct 2009 07:12 pm
by ann
Hi
thanks for the link. I did look on e bay but the one I saw was £20 who can afford that, I have always shared my patterns think its nice to be able to help any other knitter that needs a pattern.
ann
:wink:
Posted: 24 Oct 2009 09:47 pm
by yvette
bob the builder pattern was in womans weekly one christmas sorry i can`t got the pattern but thought it might help someone might have a copy
Posted: 25 Oct 2009 08:31 am
by ann
thanks Yvette, thats worth knowing, will see if I can get info off them.
ann