Bob the builder

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Bob the builder

Post by ann »

Hi
I am looking for a knitting pattern for Bob the builder, I want to knit the toy for my grandsons Christmas any help would be appreciated.
thanks


ann
shadesofwhite
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Apr 2009 08:25 am
Location: Leicester

Post by shadesofwhite »

http://www.laughinghens.com/knitting-fo ... sp?Id=9619

Found this I don't know whether this helps or not but it's worth a try, I will keep looking for you though. :)
shadesofwhite
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Apr 2009 08:25 am
Location: Leicester

Post by shadesofwhite »

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sis.html?_kw=Ala ... %26+Monkey

It's also listed here but its rare and £15!!!!
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
thanks for the link. I did look on e bay but the one I saw was £20 who can afford that, I have always shared my patterns think its nice to be able to help any other knitter that needs a pattern.



ann
:wink:
yvette
..
..
Posts: 20
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 10:46 pm

Post by yvette »

bob the builder pattern was in womans weekly one christmas sorry i can`t got the pattern but thought it might help someone might have a copy
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

thanks Yvette, thats worth knowing, will see if I can get info off them.


ann
Post Reply