when things go wrong

If you have any questions about knitting please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
shadesofwhite
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Apr 2009 08:25 am
Location: Leicester

when things go wrong

Post by shadesofwhite »

How do you learn to undo mistakes? I can undo knit and pearl but thats it and now my mum has passed away I can't run for help. Are there any books about undoing mistakes or do I have to start all over again?
yvette
..
..
Posts: 20
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 10:46 pm

Post by yvette »

I find it all depends on the pattern after a few rows you can pick the pattern up.i wouldn`t start the item again.after you`ve done it a few times youll find it easy i know i did.
User avatar
scotsbluebell
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Feb 2010 12:28 pm
Location: Bedfordshire

When things go wrong

Post by scotsbluebell »

Hi Shadesofwhite,

try looking at a website called www.knittinghelp.com - there are quite a few tips and videos on there that might help you. I do think a lot of it is learned by experience though ... sorry, that's not much help! :)
Happy knitting!
Scotsbluebell
Post Reply