Blocking mat

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
lowc
.
.
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 03:14 pm
Location: blackburn

Blocking mat

Post by lowc »

Hi does anyone know where I can purchase a ready made blocking mat I have had several attempts to make one but I just can`t get it right I saw one once on a website but can`t remember which one have tried googling but that doesn`t bring anything up.
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

I have had my blocking mat for years and I am afraid I don't remember where I got it from.

I have heard that some people use the sort of interlocking foam floor mats with numbers or letters on that you can get for children from places like Early Learning Centre.

Janet
User avatar
lowc
.
.
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 03:14 pm
Location: blackburn

Post by lowc »

Thanks for that Janet will get my daughter to take me and see if I can find something
Post Reply