I`m a newbie.

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Vonnie
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Feb 2009 04:13 pm

I`m a newbie.

Post by Vonnie »

Hello there.
I`m new to this forum and look forward to meeting you all. :D

Vonnie
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Hi there and welcome. Looking forward to finding out what you like/dislike and how huge your stash is! :lol:
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Hello Vonnie, and welcome. Tell us about yourself - how long have you been knitting?
ImageImage
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Vonnie, welcome to the forum
Vonnie
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Feb 2009 04:13 pm

Post by Vonnie »

Hello, and thanks for the welcome. :D
I have been married for 39 years, have two son`s, two grandsons and one grandaughter. I also own a Yorkshire terrier ( larger sort ) and two cats.
I started knitting back in the 70s. Mainly baby clothes. Then I suppose a combination of bringing up the boys and going out to work meant there was no time for knitting for many years.
I only really started getting back into it a few years ago when our first grandson was due.
Then I joined a couple of knitting forums and I have never looked back.
I class myself as a "basic" knitter as I find it hard to concentrate on a complicated pattern for too long. :(
I love knitting baby clothes, Jean Greenhowe toys, socks and anything else that is fairly small. Having said that, I have OTN a very boring st st raglan jumper for my DH (yawn). I am knitting it in double knit so it might be ready by Christmas 2010. LOL :D

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Vonnie
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

hi Vonnie

Welcome xxx
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Hi Vonnie, how is the st st sweater going !!
ImageImage
Post Reply