Page 1 of 1

Twilleys HC1

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 06:44 pm
by Janet
Has any one ever used Twilleys HC1 cotton. :?:

I have a rug pattern I want to make and it uses this yarn. I guess the HC stands for Handicraft Cotton. Is it similar to standard handicraft cotton. It sounds from the pattern as if it is DK thickness like handicraft cotton.

Janet

Posted: 22 Nov 2007 10:08 pm
by Janet
I can answer my own question here now. I have bought some standard Handicraft Cotton from this site and begun the rug. It seems to be working out fine.

Janet

Posted: 23 Nov 2007 10:29 pm
by grant42
Thats great,i dont crochet i knit.Love to see the rug when its done Janet.

crochet

Posted: 22 Jan 2008 06:41 pm
by Heksie
:P Hi

I would like to know if one uses a 6mm hook for amigurumi crochet, what size is the actual article in centimetres or inches?

Heksie

Re: crochet

Posted: 25 Jan 2008 08:14 pm
by Heksie
Heksie wrote::P Hi

I would like to know if one uses a 6mm hook for amigurumi crochet, what size is the actual article in centimetres or inches?

Heksie

:( O dear
I have had no reply to this request of mine. Is there anyone that could assist???????

Posted: 26 Jan 2008 11:37 am
by karinmackk
Hi,
I don't know if this will help but if you go to the Lionbrand free pattern site they have lots of amigurumi patterns with some info on tension and sizes.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/content-croc ... d=Children

good luck
karin

lion brand

Posted: 26 Jan 2008 07:54 pm
by Heksie
:lol: hi Karin

thanks, I did go to the site and have registered with them as soon as I have their confirmation on my registration I will study the free patterns.

Heksie