Twilleys HC1

If you have any crochet questions please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Twilleys HC1

Post by Janet »

Has any one ever used Twilleys HC1 cotton. :?:

I have a rug pattern I want to make and it uses this yarn. I guess the HC stands for Handicraft Cotton. Is it similar to standard handicraft cotton. It sounds from the pattern as if it is DK thickness like handicraft cotton.

Janet
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

I can answer my own question here now. I have bought some standard Handicraft Cotton from this site and begun the rug. It seems to be working out fine.

Janet
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Thats great,i dont crochet i knit.Love to see the rug when its done Janet.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
Heksie
..
..
Posts: 22
Joined: 18 Jan 2008 08:53 pm
Location: Waterfall South Africa

crochet

Post by Heksie »

:P Hi

I would like to know if one uses a 6mm hook for amigurumi crochet, what size is the actual article in centimetres or inches?

Heksie
User avatar
Heksie
..
..
Posts: 22
Joined: 18 Jan 2008 08:53 pm
Location: Waterfall South Africa

Re: crochet

Post by Heksie »

Heksie wrote::P Hi

I would like to know if one uses a 6mm hook for amigurumi crochet, what size is the actual article in centimetres or inches?

Heksie

:( O dear
I have had no reply to this request of mine. Is there anyone that could assist???????
karinmackk
..
..
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:14 am
Location: highlands

Post by karinmackk »

Hi,
I don't know if this will help but if you go to the Lionbrand free pattern site they have lots of amigurumi patterns with some info on tension and sizes.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/content-croc ... d=Children

good luck
karin
User avatar
Heksie
..
..
Posts: 22
Joined: 18 Jan 2008 08:53 pm
Location: Waterfall South Africa

lion brand

Post by Heksie »

:lol: hi Karin

thanks, I did go to the site and have registered with them as soon as I have their confirmation on my registration I will study the free patterns.

Heksie
Post Reply