Snuggly Double Knit 100g balls
Cream now in stock by the ball. All other 100g colours (except White) have been discontinued by Sirdar.
--------------------------------------------------------
Snuggly Double Knit 50g balls
4 new colours
Black
Cookie - Cream with bits of Blue, Yellow, Pink
Strawberry Mousse - Pink with bits of various blues and pinks
Blueberry Mousse - blue with bits of various blues and pinks
More patterns coming soon - they will be on the Pre-order Patterns Page first and moved to 'in stock' if they prove popular.
Added in July 2008
Moderator: admin
Added in July 2008
Last edited by admin on 15 Apr 2022 04:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
Escape DK
Escape Double Knit
New Yarn in stock 'by the ball'
50g ball
50 grams, 110 metres
51% Wool,49% Acrylic
8 colours which knit up in stripes - see patterns which are available on the Pre-order patterns page but are in stock. I will put the patterns online properly as soon as I can. NOW FULLY ONLINE
There is also a book which all the patterns are in which will be online as soon as we can get some from Sirdar. NOW ONLINE
New Yarn in stock 'by the ball'
50g ball
50 grams, 110 metres
51% Wool,49% Acrylic
8 colours which knit up in stripes - see patterns which are available on the Pre-order patterns page but are in stock. I will put the patterns online properly as soon as I can. NOW FULLY ONLINE
There is also a book which all the patterns are in which will be online as soon as we can get some from Sirdar. NOW ONLINE
Last edited by admin on 15 Apr 2022 04:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
Click Aran
Click Aran
New Yarn in stock 'by the ball'
50g ball -
50 grams, 100 metres
30% Wool, 70% Acrylic
8 colours
There are 8 new patterns which are available on the Pre-order patterns page but are in stock. I will put the patterns online properly as soon as I can. NOW ONLINE
There is also a book which all the patterns are in which will be online as soon as I can get it done. DONE - see below
New Yarn in stock 'by the ball'
50g ball -
50 grams, 100 metres
30% Wool, 70% Acrylic
8 colours
There are 8 new patterns which are available on the Pre-order patterns page but are in stock. I will put the patterns online properly as soon as I can. NOW ONLINE
There is also a book which all the patterns are in which will be online as soon as I can get it done. DONE - see below
Last edited by admin on 15 Apr 2022 04:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
Relaxed Weekend Living Book
Relaxed Weekend Living Book

13 designs in Click Aran for women, men, boys and girls from 4 to 12 years
All the patterns in this book are also available separately in Pattern Leaflets which are available to buy on the Pre-order Patterns page at the moment but there are some in stock. NOW ONLINE

13 designs in Click Aran for women, men, boys and girls from 4 to 12 years
All the patterns in this book are also available separately in Pattern Leaflets which are available to buy on the Pre-order Patterns page at the moment but there are some in stock. NOW ONLINE
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
