Page 1 of 1

Baby Bib

Posted: 19 Jul 2008 03:21 pm
by Northernknitter
Image

I've just finished this and I love it, it is soo cute :) The pattern is from the blog Crochet Cafe Patterns. It should have a dummy attached to the trunk but I'm not sure if I'm going to put it on.

Posted: 19 Jul 2008 10:25 pm
by janine
It is sooo cute! :D

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 09:36 am
by Flystitch
That is great. Personally I wouldn't put the dummy on as I am not a follower of those, maybe just leave that to the new owner's mum. :!:

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 10:14 am
by Liz
That is so cute!!!

Posted: 23 Jul 2008 08:32 pm
by Northernknitter
Thaks everyone :) I have decided to leave the dummy off. :)

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 08:33 am
by grant42
That is so sweet.

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 10:17 pm
by Flystitch
Is it for anyone special :?:

Posted: 31 Jul 2008 08:51 pm
by Northernknitter
No it's not for anyone in particular, although I have a friend who is expecting a baby in November so I will probably give it to her :)

Posted: 01 Aug 2008 03:38 pm
by bumper_55
That's really nice. I haven't tried crochet - maybe I should give it a go.
Jane

Posted: 03 Aug 2008 10:13 am
by Flystitch
Your friend wil love it, it is so unusual, nice to give a present that is different.