Page 1 of 1
Crochet novice
Posted: 11 Jul 2008 02:28 pm
by jane
I've never really done any crochet before other than little squares that my Grandma taught me how to do when I was about 10 and I haven't done any of them for years, but last week I picked up a book at the library and decided to have a go. This is the result.......
Now all I have to do is find somewhere to put it!
Posted: 11 Jul 2008 04:10 pm
by janine
Hey, well done, that looks lovely!

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 04:25 pm
by ann
Hi
thats really good, I have never mastered the art of crochet, squares are about the only thing I can do.
well done
Ann
Posted: 11 Jul 2008 05:38 pm
by Flystitch
Wow, you have really cracked that. What is next then

Posted: 12 Jul 2008 05:34 pm
by Janet
Well done that is great!
Janet
Posted: 15 Jul 2008 02:22 pm
by Northernknitter
Well done

That is great

Posted: 16 Jul 2008 10:09 am
by grant42
Well done,its lovely and neat.