Crochet novice

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Crochet novice

Post by jane »

I've never really done any crochet before other than little squares that my Grandma taught me how to do when I was about 10 and I haven't done any of them for years, but last week I picked up a book at the library and decided to have a go. This is the result.......

Image

Image

Image

Now all I have to do is find somewhere to put it!
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Hey, well done, that looks lovely! :D
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
thats really good, I have never mastered the art of crochet, squares are about the only thing I can do.
well done
Ann
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Wow, you have really cracked that. What is next then :lol:
ImageImage
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Well done that is great! :D

Janet
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Well done :) That is great :)
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Well done,its lovely and neat.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply