A friend told me about the lets knit internet site. i havne't brought there magazine yet but the site looks good. its got some patterns and competitions and a forum which looks very busy. One of the competitions (click the one with the girl next to the pool) is to vote for your favourite yarns and you can nominate your own knitting circle!! theres videos of how to do stuff - in fact i don't think you need to buy the mag - it all seems to be on the site. I have just registered on the forum but i will still pop back here too (and Angel which i am also registered on) - haven't had a look at revelry yet.
oh got to go the pots boiling over ....
I get the magazine but haven't had a look at the forum yet. I'll have to go and check it out....I'll soon be running out of knitting time with all the time I spend on these forums!!