Sirdar Silky Look DK

If you have any questions about knitting please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
bigknit
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Nov 2007 09:19 am

Sirdar Silky Look DK

Post by bigknit »

I was just wondering if any of you have used the above yarn? I have seen some lovely patterns but just wondered if it can be a bit stretchy.

Thanks for any replies.
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi

I have used Sirdar Silky Look. It is not stretchy. It behaves quite like cotton but has much more shine and is lighter.

Janet
bigknit
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Nov 2007 09:19 am

Post by bigknit »

Hi Janet thanks for your reply> I am going to order a new stash now!! :D
Post Reply