Page 1 of 1

New Logo

Posted: 13 Apr 2008 11:02 pm
by admin
Do you like the new logo?
Can you see the animation ok?
Is it too fast or slow?
Too big too small?

Opinions via post or poll please.

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 11:35 am
by Liz
Ok so I'm probably being stupid...what new logo??

Below the phpbb sign were the words 'new logo'....


Liz

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 07:55 pm
by bee
I am presuming it's the logo in the top left corner.

Bee :D

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 08:37 pm
by admin
Liz wrote:Ok so I'm probably being stupid...what new logo??

Below the phpbb sign were the words 'new logo'....


Liz
Are you using the Blue Board Style or SubSilver?

You can change it in your Profile - Standard is Blue so you probably changed it to SubSilver.

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 08:46 pm
by Liz
I changed the board and now I can see it!!

Better than before!!

Liz

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 11:53 am
by grant42
I can see it,i like it,its just the right size :) .

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 12:45 pm
by admin
Liz wrote:I changed the board and now I can see it!!

Better than before!!

Liz
Do you like the colours better than SubSilver? I did try to get them to match the site as much as I could. That way you know at a glance which forum you are on. i.e. The CPU CraftBits forum is pink & blue - like it's site.

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 12:56 pm
by Liz
To be honest, it doesn't bother me either way, they are both nice colours.

It's definately nicer to see your logo rather than the web designers(??) logo.

Liz

New Logo

Posted: 05 Dec 2009 03:19 pm
by 557613
The new logo is fine, but it is rather slow. 8)