New Logo

Do you like or loath our site? Is there something you want to change? Let us know here.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply

Do you like the new logo

Yes
10
100%
No
0
No votes
Other (please post below)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

New Logo

Post by admin »

Do you like the new logo?
Can you see the animation ok?
Is it too fast or slow?
Too big too small?

Opinions via post or poll please.
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Ok so I'm probably being stupid...what new logo??

Below the phpbb sign were the words 'new logo'....


Liz
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

I am presuming it's the logo in the top left corner.

Bee :D
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Liz wrote:Ok so I'm probably being stupid...what new logo??

Below the phpbb sign were the words 'new logo'....


Liz
Are you using the Blue Board Style or SubSilver?

You can change it in your Profile - Standard is Blue so you probably changed it to SubSilver.
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

I changed the board and now I can see it!!

Better than before!!

Liz
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

I can see it,i like it,its just the right size :) .
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Liz wrote:I changed the board and now I can see it!!

Better than before!!

Liz
Do you like the colours better than SubSilver? I did try to get them to match the site as much as I could. That way you know at a glance which forum you are on. i.e. The CPU CraftBits forum is pink & blue - like it's site.
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

To be honest, it doesn't bother me either way, they are both nice colours.

It's definately nicer to see your logo rather than the web designers(??) logo.

Liz
557613
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 Jul 2008 02:41 pm
Location: Bristol

New Logo

Post by 557613 »

The new logo is fine, but it is rather slow. 8)
Maureen
Post Reply