Page 1 of 1

Hello I'm new

Posted: 05 Mar 2008 03:02 pm
by Angel
Hi I am a knitting addict , not got to more than two needles yet though ,so hoping to find someone to watch in my new area I am moving to. Have been knitting on and off since a young age . I am now mid fifties and have much more time to learn those techniques I have never had time for.Looking forward to meeting everyone here and swapping ideas tips etc.
angel

Posted: 05 Mar 2008 04:08 pm
by ann
Hi and welcome.
Ann

Posted: 05 Mar 2008 04:12 pm
by grant42
Hello and welcome :)

Posted: 06 Mar 2008 11:39 am
by Janet
Hi Angel

Welcome.
That sounds like a good plan. Watching someone is the best way to learn a new technique.
I have been knitting on four/five needles for many years and love it. It is just as easy as 2 needles when you get used to it. :)

Janet

Posted: 07 Mar 2008 09:04 pm
by jane
Hi Angel, welcome to the forum. Where will you be moving to?

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 07:35 pm
by knittingmummy
Hello and welcome.:-)

Posted: 24 Mar 2008 11:46 am
by Liz
Hello and welcome!!

Liz