Hello I'm new

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Angel
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 05 Mar 2008 01:11 pm

Hello I'm new

Post by Angel »

Hi I am a knitting addict , not got to more than two needles yet though ,so hoping to find someone to watch in my new area I am moving to. Have been knitting on and off since a young age . I am now mid fifties and have much more time to learn those techniques I have never had time for.Looking forward to meeting everyone here and swapping ideas tips etc.
angel
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi and welcome.
Ann
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hello and welcome :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Angel

Welcome.
That sounds like a good plan. Watching someone is the best way to learn a new technique.
I have been knitting on four/five needles for many years and love it. It is just as easy as 2 needles when you get used to it. :)

Janet
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Angel, welcome to the forum. Where will you be moving to?
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

Hello and welcome.:-)
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hello and welcome!!

Liz
Post Reply