Bee pattern

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Angel
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 05 Mar 2008 01:11 pm

Bee pattern

Post by Angel »

I am looking for a knitting pattern of a Bee I can stuff to make a toy .
Thanks angel
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
how big is the bee you want to knit, think I might have a pattern will look for it and let you know.
ann
Angel
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 05 Mar 2008 01:11 pm

bee Pattern

Post by Angel »

I want to knit a range of sizes so would welcome any size, many thanks
angel
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Angel
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 05 Mar 2008 01:11 pm

Bee Pattern

Post by Angel »

You are an angel, thank you so much that is a great pattern and so much more information on her site too.
Angel x
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

You are welcome. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply