Page 1 of 1

SR Kertzer patterns

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 12:22 pm
by knocker1606
I am trying to get hold of a specific pattern by SR KErtzer. I have tried my local knitting shop with no luck and I was wondering if there is a website I can use to get it?

Posted: 01 Mar 2008 12:43 pm
by admin
We do a couple of the SRK patterns on the James C.Brett Home page.

However a quick go on Google came up with http://www.kertzer.com/ at the number one slot :?

SRK pattern

Posted: 08 Mar 2008 07:18 pm
by knocker1606
Thanks for that tip unfortunately I have alread y been on the kertzer website which is American and you can't order the patterns directly from them and it doesn't look like there's a local agent in my area.

Posted: 09 Mar 2008 05:41 pm
by admin
If you email them they may be able to come to some arrangement - I know we have had other customers email them but don't know the outcome. info@kertzer.com

Posted: 22 May 2008 04:29 pm
by Flystitch
Maybe if you email them they would let you have a list of stockists in the US. I have found American stores quite helpful at mailing patterns if they sell online.

Posted: 10 Oct 2014 12:27 pm
by aron123
Thanks for share,....