Page 1 of 3

Anyone on Ravelry?

Posted: 17 Jan 2008 08:33 am
by grant42
Does anyone else go on Ravelry?Its very addictive,i am grant42 on there.

Posted: 17 Jan 2008 10:15 am
by Knitwit
I've not heard of it. What is it?

Posted: 17 Jan 2008 03:07 pm
by grant42
You sign up and wait for your invite,then when you get it you can pick friends,join forums,put your knitting/crochet projects on and also comment on peoples projects.
Here is the link
https://www.ravelry.com/

Posted: 18 Jan 2008 12:49 pm
by Knitwit
I've signed up - just got to wait now :)

Posted: 22 Jan 2008 10:40 am
by karinmackk
you've got me interested, I'm now waiting for my invite :D

thanks
karin

Posted: 29 Jan 2008 09:51 pm
by Knitwit
I've got my invite now and I've been looking at it - looks good so far.

I am knittermum on there if anyone wants to send me a message! :lol:

Posted: 30 Jan 2008 08:42 am
by grant42
Have added you to my friends,thanks for adding me :)

Posted: 02 Feb 2008 12:56 am
by Titch
That looks really interesting will have to sign up to that too :)

Posted: 02 Feb 2008 05:19 pm
by Knitwit
Watch it though - it's really easy to let it cut into your knitting time!!! :?

:D

Posted: 03 Feb 2008 01:28 pm
by bee
I am going to sign up too.

How exciting.

Bee :D

Posted: 03 Feb 2008 01:33 pm
by bee
I now await my invitation.

Bee :D

Posted: 04 Feb 2008 08:21 am
by grant42
Knitwit wrote:Watch it though - it's really easy to let it cut into your knitting time!!! :?

:D

Yes it sure does,i dont get much knitting done only at night when hubby is on the laptop.

Posted: 04 Feb 2008 09:27 am
by Liz
I signed up over the weekend and I'm just waiting now...

Posted: 07 Feb 2008 10:31 pm
by knittingmummy
Yes I am on there my name is Mandymosey. We have both already added each other as friends.
I shall be looking for others from this forum now.

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 08:42 pm
by jane
It was advertised in this month's Simply Knitting too - I'll have to go and have a look