Saying hello!

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
KnitterRach
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 May 2008 01:52 pm
Location: Surrey

Saying hello!

Post by KnitterRach »

Just saying hello as I'm new here. I live in Surrey and have 3 children aged 9, 5 and 4. My lovely Grandma taught my sister and I to knit when we were very young and when I was pregnant with my middle child decided it may be fun to try and pick it up again and knit some baby clothes. 6 years down the line and a lot of knitting later.... :lol:

Anyway I also like reading and going to concerts (finances permitting after I've spent all my cash on yarn stash!)
Rach x
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi and welcome to the forum
ann
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hello welcome to the forum. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hello and welcome! Is there such a thing as spare cash after yarn shopping?? :?

Liz
KnitterRach
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 May 2008 01:52 pm
Location: Surrey

Post by KnitterRach »

Thanks for the welcome!

Lol Liz good point! Thank goodness for the old credit card.
Rach x
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hello and welcome :D
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi

Welcome, you will meet many of us with largeyarn stashes on this forum :lol: .

Janet
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi, welcome to the forum. Maybe we should all compare notes and see who has the biggest stash :D
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

I was talking to some friends the other day and she said her husband wanted to know what it was about women and wool :!: Everyone I know, even if not a great knitter, has a few bags of wool about the house.
ImageImage
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Please tell my hubby I am not abnormal then as he always moans about the amount of wool I have... lol

Welcome to the forum

Zoe
Post Reply