Loopas Poll

List of Active Polls available to vote on.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply

Do you like the Sirdar Loopas?

Yes the Original
0
No votes
Yes the Mini
1
10%
Yes the Original and the Mini
1
10%
Not really
1
10%
Definitely Hate It
0
No votes
Haven't tried it
7
70%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Loopas Poll

Post by admin »

We know a lot of you have brought the Loopa and are looking forward to your posts about different yarn combinations.

This is where the Loopa comes into its own - crafters can do anything they like - not just Sirdar Yarns - and the result is special to them and probably unique.

We also know that a lot of you do not like the Loopa - please feel free to air any view on here - just keep the language clean.
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

I voted that i had not tried it,i may do in the near future. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

I find it a really quick way to make interesting scarfs with a variety of yarns from my stash.

I've only used the mini one which I found is more than big enough for a scarf.

Liz
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

I'm not sure whether I like this or not! :? I made a scarf using some of my stash and I'm not sure whether I'm not too keen on it because of the wool I used or the type of scarf itself! :?
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

We are looking at creating some kits with the Sirdar Loopas.

We have recently been able to get a few more of these (Mini and Original) so they are no longer 'while stocks last' (for now).

Can anyone suggest some good combinations of yarns or give some good tips as what to use for the binding yarn?
Post Reply