From Sirdar Baby Book 316......

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Cecile
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 09 Mar 2008 10:57 am

From Sirdar Baby Book 316......

Post by Cecile »

Image

The latest baby knit of a load I've done so far this year. This one is in some left-over Sirdar Denim DK in a much nicer shade of yellow than appears in this photo. The pattern is Design F from this book, though I wasn't so keen on the cables on the front in this yarn, so I re-knitted without them.
I'm now keeping a pictorial record of the things I knit for other people as the memory is not what it was!
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Thats lovely,i really like it. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply