Hello old friend and new

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Hello old friend and new

Post by Beanie »

Hi

I am Zoe, 33 from notts been knitting forever and I love it. I also spin my own wool too!

I have 3 children, and I am a teaching assistant.

Nice to see old names I know and new ones I hope to get to know GREAT to have the forum Back. I have missed my friends and the gossip.....

Carole how is Dianne no more accidents I hope :lol:

Zoe
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Hi Zoe

So glad to see this forum getting populated so quickly - it makes all the colour matching worth while :lol:

What do you think of the colours?

Anyone created a logo yet?

Anyway - back to your question.

Not sure where we got up to with Dianne and her mishaps but she hasn't had anything since her ankle which is now healing well. She has been discharged by the physio - but then it was only a short while after she was discharged for her broken arm when she did her ankle so we are all holding our breath still.

Peter and Dianne had quite a few weeks on their Retirement Boat recently and Dianne actually drove it (piloted it :?: ) for the first time this weekend. Normally she can't wrestle the tiller from Peter.

They actually got up almost to Northampton which is the furthest they can go on the River Nene with a Wide Beam Narrow Boat and is further up that River than they had been in the last 40 years of boating.

I really look forward to hearing all your news and views. Any other topics you would like let me know.
Last edited by admin on 17 Oct 2007 09:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi and welcome,i can remember you Zoe on the other forum. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Hi

Post by bee »

Hi

It is so nice to be back. My name is Beverley. I am an Early Years Educator and I love knitting, knitting and knitting.

I cannot wait to hear from you all.

Bee
:D
bee-knitting.blogspot.com
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Zoe and Bee

It is good to hear from you again.

I was interested to learn both your jobs because I am a Learning Support Assistant currently in Nursery class.

Janet
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Zoe and Bee

Nice to see you here! How are you both?

Liz
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Hi

Post by bee »

I am fine Liz.

What would you like to know Janet?

Bee :D
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Bee

It wasn't that I wanted to know anything just that I was interested that all 3 of us are in education. Zoe's job is very similar to mine and you and I are both in Early Years and of course we all love knitting. Small world!

Janet :D
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

And i am a housewife,due to ill health i dont work,my sister is a school teacher in Turkey and she likes knitting like us. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi


Gosh its glad to have the forum back.........and great to catch up with you all.......

I work with mainly SEN adn EAL children but occasionally do work with the foundation stages I love it down there as you can get down adn dirty with the kids with the paint and creative side....Not that you can't with the older ones........

Me and Bee and Liz all did OU courses too....ANyone else? It seems knitters are very similar in there personalities.

Carole its great to hear about Diane bless her.....Glad she is...Not going to speak to soon as xmas is on the way :D


The forum colours are lovely....Great job


Zoe
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi

I initially trained as a teacher but decided against it as a career. I work with disabled children in a respite centre.

Liz
Post Reply