hello from new kid on the block lol.

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
linda
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 09:04 pm
Location: UK

hello from new kid on the block lol.

Post by linda »

hello everyone,i am the wrong side of 60 to qualify for the kid label,but am def. young at heart.been knitting,crocheting and crafting most of my life.most recently i began designing patterns for small babies/reborn and baby dolls after a new family baby tempted me back to knitting tiny garments.before that i was doing the same for dolls hse dolls.would be nice to know if anyone else is back to playing with dolls!
from linda in sth yorks
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

HI Linda

Oh yes I play with dolls......I collect sindy dolls and design and knit for them along with tiny tears. I love love love reborn dolls and have only 1 of them.

So your not alone.........

Zoe
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi and welcome. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hi Linda

Welcome ! :)
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum.
linda
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 09:04 pm
Location: UK

intro

Post by linda »

hi again,thanx for the welcome everyone and great to hear zoe is into dolls too!must go and read up about you all,will be back.
bye for now
from linda in sth yorks
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Linda

Yes I play with dolls too. I collect Barbie dolls and have a cabbage patch doll that my son bought for me that sits on my bed.

Janet
linda
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 09:04 pm
Location: UK

dolls

Post by linda »

hi janet,great to hear you belong to the club too lol.maybe we should start a doll topic.do you knit,crochet or sew for your dolls?
from linda in sth yorks
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Linda

I knit and crochet for my fashion dolls. But not as much as I would like to.

I still have quite a few baby and girl dolls from when I was a kid as well. That was how I started knitting making things for my dolls.

Janet
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

Hi Linda,
Just wanted to say welcome, I haven't done a great deal of doll knitting too many kids to knit for at present, but I would like to try some.
Hope you enjoy it here.
Amanda. :D
Post Reply