Hello

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
debbie
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 02:18 pm
Location: St. Neots, Cambs

Hello

Post by debbie »

Hi All !
I'm Debbie, 30-something, married with 3 kids. I love lots of different crafts, but knitting and cross stitch are my favourites (when I get time!). I did register on the temporary forum , but can't remember my user name or password so am starting again! Organisation is not my strong point!! :? :D
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Debbie

Mums who knit and craft are all pretty disorganised I reckon. After all life is too short to fit everything in already! :roll:

Best wishes Janet
karinmackk
..
..
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:14 am
Location: highlands

Hi

Post by karinmackk »

Hi folks,
I'm karin, 40 something (a lot of something :? ). I thought I was disorganised when I had kids in the house but now they've gone and I have time to indulge in my knitting obsession I'm 10 times worse!! Hopefully sometime soon I'll actually know what I'm doing. Expect a lot of post looking for help :?

Regards to all
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Karin

Thats what we are all here for. Ask away. :)

Janet
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi Debbie and karin :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Debbie and Karin!

Liz
Post Reply