Simply Knitting Issue 111 September 2013

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Mazzalou
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Jan 2015 07:07 pm
Location: Norfolk, England

Simply Knitting Issue 111 September 2013

Post by Mazzalou »

Trying to track down a copy of the September 2013 issue of the Simply Knitting Magazine number 111 so if anyone doesn't need theirs anymore please let me know as there is a pattern in it that I would like to knit?

Many thanks

Mazzalou :lol:
I have been knitting for 50 years which makes me sound ancient but I am young at heart!!! I still find new things about knitting to learn which is great!
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

This pattern is now available to buy on the Alan Dart website.

On our website you can find a full list of all the Alan Dart patterns in the Simply Knitting mag from Oct 2008 to present day.

The list includes the yarns required and a direct link to the pattern on the Alan Dart page when they become available - usually about 12 months after they have been in the magazine.
Post Reply