Hi From Fife

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
robsmum
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Jan 2012 04:41 pm

Hi From Fife

Post by robsmum »

Hi I am new to this forum, love knitting, but wouldnt say I was an expert,I do a lot of Arans
kazmac
.
.
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Jan 2012 07:10 pm

Post by kazmac »

Hi there.
Jings, another Fifer in two days! I'm in Fife too!
I'm in Cowdenbeath - are you a west, central or east Fifer?
Always regret the things you've done, not the things you haven't done!
Addisonne
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 May 2012 01:52 pm
Location: USA

Post by Addisonne »

Welcome to forum dear, i hope you will have great time here and i hope you will share your valuable information and experiences with us.
Post Reply