some toys and animals I have knitted

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
nanabarbara
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Jun 2011 09:33 pm
Location: west london

some toys and animals I have knitted

Post by nanabarbara »

:D I am a new knitter to this family of ardent knitters.I look forward to conversing with many of you.. I have attached some items I have knitted... nanabarbara how do I put pics on?????????
nanabarbara
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Hi Welcome

There is a topic in the FAQ link above.

Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

Hope this helps - we would love to see your pics
knittingliza
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 Oct 2011 11:47 pm

Post by knittingliza »

Hello there! I'm a newbie too and I look forward to seeing your pics. I've just started on this sock and bonnet project for my new baby. Were you able to attach links of your outputs? I'll be attaching mine as soon as they're done. :D
tazy
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Nov 2014 12:41 pm

Post by tazy »

What does it look like on the pattern? How was it before you put the cable on? Was the ribbing put on last...???
Post Reply